Commercial Pilot Course
HOME > FLIGHT SCHOOL > COURSES > COMMERCIAL PILOT COURSE
The Commercial Pilot Course prepares the student for a commercial Pilot License (CPL).
- CPL ground schooling covering all the commercial aeronautical subjects required by the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP).
- At least 150 hours instructional flight time.
- CAAP written examination covering ten (10) subjects.
- Demonstration of flying skills to an examiner (checkpilot) during a flight test (checkride).
Other requirements to be eligible are:
- Holder of valid PPL.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Passed the CAAP Class I medical examination.
The different types of commercial pilot licenses are issued for these major categories of aircraft: airplanes, helicopters, gyroplanes, balloons and airships. FAST Academy’s commercial pilot course is for “airplanes” only.
Course duration is four (4) to six (6) months.